Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mercury Retrograde Protection spell
HEX: Old World Witchery
This spell is one of my own Creation ( admin of Hex )
when Mercury goes into Retrograde the negative Energy that comes effects Travel, Communication etc So Reflect the Energy Back to Mercury here is how

1 small hand held mirror
1 Black candle
1 White candle
3 Protection Crystals here are some examples
black obsidian (absorbs negative energies),
quartz, schorl (black tourmaline [transmutes to positive energy]), smoky quartz (especially in healing)

place the crystals and candle in front of the mirror
look into the mirror and open your circle

Clear your mind and light the white candle. Say the following incantation

All Mother Earth ( Goddess name ), Fire, Wind, Water and Spirit,
I ask thee to cleanse my body of all negative energies
send it back to whence it came

All Father,( God/s name ) Earth , Fire ,Wind, Water and Spirit
I ask thee to cleanse my body of all negative energies
send it back to whence it came

Light the black candle

All Mother( Goddess name ) Earth, Fire, Wind, Water and Spirit,
I ask thee to cleanse my body of all negative energies
send it back to whence it came

All Father ( God/s name ) , Earth , Fire ,Wind, Water and Spirit
I ask thee to cleanse my body of all negative energies
send it back to whence it came


With your left hand, take a Crystal hold it over your heart Next, with your right hand hold the candle and speak aloud the following words into the mirror Take


Candle's flame burning bright, By your flame on this night, Trap all evil, seal it well, In each stone, make it remain, Never to be loosed again. All Negativity I banish you now into this mirror
I lock you in and cast you back to whence it came
I throw out the key this is my will so mote it be

Repeat this three times
when finished
Close your circle
thank the Goddess and Gods you invoked
allow candles to burn out on own
Cover the mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment